Ridgway Commercial District - August 12, 2026
D&RGW C-21 #361 crossing Railroad Avenue. Most of the photographs were taken with a I-Phone, 10 images with Camera Pixels, and rendered with Helicon Focus. This little street scene, made up from "leftovers" has turned out to be one of my favorites.
Ridgway Yard
The ballast and basic ground cover got finished in front of the lube house and depot.
Eventually I'll get the Ridgway Depot finished and it will replace the lube house (P-B-L Chama kit) and the proto-freelanced D&RGW scratch built depot.
The Engine Facility - August 15, 2026
Three D&RGW locomotives gathered around the turntable leads. Most of the basic ground cover is in place in and around the Ridgway Engine Facility. I have probably already mentioned the backdrop. The backdrop was created by Dale Krutzer from photographs he took at the actual location. It is about 27' long.
Dallas Divide and West Placerville - August 17, 2026
The next area I really need to work on is West Placerville. The stock pens and fuel oil dealer are located in a difficult space, visually, right on the other side of the Dallas backdrop. The space is roughly 2'x6'.
The view looking south with the Placerville gas station and cafe visible on the right. The lighting still needs some work to cut down on the shadows. There is only one section on LED strip lighting right over the stock pens.













No comments:
Post a Comment